Pedro Barasnevicius Quagliato
||| Who we are
- Enrolled in the Sao Paulo State Bar Association [OAB.SP] under nr 183.931
- Master in International Commercial Law (LLM) at the University of California.
- Specialist in Consumers Rights at PUC-SP.
- International Executive MBA in Economy and Corporate Law at Getúlio Vargas Foundation - FGV.
- Post MBA in Enterprise Intelligence at Getúlio Vargas Foundation - FGV.
- Under Graduation in Law at Universidade Paulista.
- Ample experience acquired in more than 14 years acting as Senior Legal Executive in multinational companies Whirlpool S.A. – EMBRACO, John Deere Brasil Ltda., PPG Industrial do Brasil Tintas e Vernizes Ltda and TeleTech Holdings.
- Former member of the Committee for the Rights of Individuals with Special Needs [Comissão dos Direitos das Pessoas com Deficiência - OAB/SP].
- Author of several articles in national and international specialized journals.
- Author of the Booklet of Rights of Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis [Cartilha dos Direitos dos Portadores de Esclerose Múltipla].
- Speaker in Congresses and Seminaries of Health Right, Consumers Rights and Compliance.
- Former-member of the Journal of International Law and Policy Business Committee of the University of California.
- Participated of the legal Committee of the ABRAFATI (Ink Manufacturers Brazilian Association) and of the ANFAVEA (Manufacturers of Automotive Vehicles National Association).
- Fluent English and Spanish